Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Philly car show - 2009

Last Friday was my annual pilgrimage to the Pennsylvania Convention Center to walk through 500,000 square feet of beautiful new cars. Few things are more fun to me. Supposedly the majority of car show visitors are in the market for a new car. Not me. I just bought a car in December. I have gone to the show every year since I was 12. This year I took the camera and I will be commenting about the newer cars I saw. This year's show had a lot of 2010 cars that won't hit dealerships for a few months, more than I remember seeing in recent memory. I will have a separate post for each car to avoid confusion with the photos I took. Also, about the photos, they were taken with a small handheld digital camera, and most were taken with one hand, and the quality of the pics is so-so.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish I had known you were there. Kurt and I were there Friday too. We could have met up for at least drinks or what not...